Milk is the only food that is fit for a new born child. Cow Milk Gurgaon is one source of immense nutrients which nature has provided, that you don’t need to drink several litres to reap the benefits.
According to National Dairy Council just one glass of milk provides the same amount of Vitamin D you would get from 100g of cooked salmon, as much calcium as 2 1/2 cups of broccoli, as much potassium as a small banana, as much vitamin A as two baby carrots and as much phosphorus as a cup of beans!!
Milk is fortified with Vitamin D and it is a major source of calcium and protein. Calcium in milk gets easily absorbed in the bones. Vitamin A and lactose increase the absorption of Calcium. One litre of milk is known to provide approximately 1,200 mg of Calcium to the body. Both Calcium and Protein are essential for growing kids to build strong bones, teeth and muscle tissues.
Children deprived of Milk have higher chances of bone fractures and significantly higher healing period due to lack of Calcium and Proteins which aid in regrowth of bones and tissues. Milk is the best and richest source of Calcium and Protein for a growing child.
Here’s how it is vital to a Growing Child since Time Immemorial:
Here’s how it is vital to a growing child since time immemorial:
- Calcium – Milk is the best source of Calcium for a growing kid. Calcium is essential to build healthy bones, bone mass density and teeth.
- Protein – Proteins are a source of energy which build and repair muscle tissues.
- Vitamin D – Milk is fortified in Vitamin D which helps to absorb calcium to promote bone growth as well as improved resistance against certain diseases.
- Vitamin B12 – Keep the body’s nerves and red blood cells healthy.
- Vitamin A – Vitamin A plays a critical role in maintaining healthy vision, healthy skin, neurological function and strengthen immune system.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – Riboflavin is a Vitamin that aids in break-down of carbohydrates, proteins and fats to produce energy for growth.
- Phosphorus – Helps strengthen bones and detoxes the body.
- Potassium – Aids in maintaining blood pressure and reduces risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Niacin – Digests sugars and fatty acids; Niacin has been used since the 1950s to cure high cholesterol levels.
Farmvillē brings to you an Buy Fresh Milk of Goodness with Milk in its most Natural form Directly from Farmvillē cows to your door step within few hours of milking.