Buffalo milk is quite rarely heard but it has a numerous health benefits such as lowering blood pressure, builds strong bones, heart health, and improve blood circulation.
One cup of Buffalo Dairy is all enough, as:
It conditions your skin, relieves burning sensation.
It not only improves the strength and immunity, but, also decreases the digestive fire.
It can be used if you have sleep problems. Drink half a cup of warm buffalo milk one hour prior to sleep.
It nourishes the body as it has the nutrients to cool down the body.
It has more calcium to phosphorous ratio that builds strong bones.
There are few surprising facts that you barely know:
- If you haven’t tasted buffalo milk, then, this one is for you: Buffalo Milk Benefits is used in some Western countries for the production of buffalo mozzarella cheese.
- It is used to manufacture some of the traditional Indian thick and creamy milk products such as ghee, malai, khoa, dahi, paneer, kheer, payasam, and kulfi.
- Italian Mozzarella and Borelli cheeses are prepared using buffalo milk.
Some more facts:
- A good Buffalo can yield between 7 to 11 liters of milk per day.
- India, Pakistan and China are the top 3 producers of buffalo milk.
- It can be stored for a longer time as compared to cow’s milk due to its high peroxiding activity.
- It has lower cholesterol but more calories and fat than that of cow’s milk.
- It can yield nearly twice as much cheese per liter compared with cow’s milk.
- It may be used as a tasty substitute for people suffering from an intolerance or allergy to cow’s milk products.
- As a whole, Buffalo milk comprises over 12% of the global milk production, and it provides more energy per unit volume to that provided by cow’s milk.
- And also, in comparison with cow’s milk, buffalo milk is richer in fat and proteins.
- It is usually not recommended for infants as it is not easily digested. It is best suitable for adults.